The title says it all! This book is for professionals and family members who are facing challenges within the parent-child relationship throughout the ages of development.
*BOOK NOT INCLUDED: Must be purchased separately through Amazon or your local bookstore.
- Learn why kids are aggressive
- Differentiate between anger, assertiveness, and aggression
- Learn tips to assist in improving aggression
- Learn how to help parents teach ahead of time, set boundaries, and develop a spiritual foundation
- Learn strategies for building strong relationships
CE Hours: 14